Monday, August 11, 2008

not even four of us could contain this



Just a catch up for those from afar if at all:
Tomorrow we shoot a music video which is very very exciting. I cannot sleep. 

Also, my video for Andy Lund, posted a while ago, has been accepted into competition into Festival ViMus, a music video festival in Portugal. It's me vs. Michel Gondry. Literally. I don't like these odds. 
You can see the lineup here
You can revisit the video here
It's quite amusing as we shot the video in my parent's bedroom with me operating a 1CCD handycam, a fan, a torch, and a glass of milk. so it goes.  but it does help when Jacques is your editor.... *cudos*
Needless to say, my sister is pretty chuffed to have her photo in a row with Bjork and Janet Jackson. Too cool for school, man.

No comments: