Saturday, January 26, 2008

Buffalo Valley





















I had a dream where an angel came to me and said he would grant me one wish. So I told him that I wished for wings so I could fly. "Very well," he said and suddenly my arms became wings and I could fly. But now I had no arms or hands. "What good is this?" I said, "What will I do without arms or hands?" The angel replied, "Did you expect wings to just sprout out of your back?" "Yes," I said. "But then you'd have 6 limbs," he said. "Like an insect." "Well, that is what I want," I replied. And with that, suddenly found myself with 6 legs and a pair of wings on my back. "Now I'm grotesque!" I cried. "I can't be like this!" "Well, what?" Said the angel.
"Did you expect me to contravene the laws of nature?" And he flew away.
















































No comments: